On Sunday, the 15th of September 2019, Aldwick Estate offers newly engaged couples and those planning their wedding day a warm welcome to tour our beautiful, well-appointed venue.
Admission is free. Opening hours from 11am to 3pm
* Meet the Aldwick Team, who strive to ensure that your ‘big day’ is a five-star success, and discuss with us your specific requirements.
* Soak in the atmosphere of rustic farm buildings, in a secluded setting of sweeping gardens and glorious countryside views.
* View the Old Barn, licensed for civil ceremonies, dressed for a wedding ceremony.
* Sample delicious canapés prepared by Taste Buds, Aldwick’s in-house caterers, and explore with them your menu options.
* Visit a selection of Aldwick’s recommended suppliers: florists, photographers, wedding cake designers, entertainers, resident DJ and local hoteliers.
* Sample Aldwick wine! Why be married at a vineyard if not to serve your guests the award-winning, estate-produced wine at your Reception and Wedding Breakfast?
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org