You’re taking the first step to arranging the most important day of your life, and here at The Castle Hotel we never forget that every couple is different.
We enjoy getting to know you, and we do absolutely everything we can to make the wedding of your dreams a reality. Ceremonies
The Castle Hotel has five licensed ceremony rooms, each with its own distinct character and style.
• The Penthouse: Providing panoramic views of Taunton and the surrounding Blackdown and Quantock Hills and boasting its own private roof terrace, the Penthouse makes an elegant, stylish and intimate wedding venue for up to 34 guests for a reception.
• The Music Room: Seating up to 80 guests, The Music Room with its magnificent high ceilings, is the perfect space for a larger wedding filled with family and friends.
• The Garden Room: Overlooking the Castle’s moat wall, The Garden Room on the ground floor of the hotel can seat 50 people for a banquet on its own or can be joined with The Wisteria Room to create a large L-shape comfortably seating up to 80 people.
• The Wisteria Room: With a view of the famous wisteria in the summer, this room can accommodate up to 30 people dining or up to 40 for a wedding ceremony. The adjoining Garden Room can be opened to create space for larger weddings of up to 80 people.
• Castle bow: Here at the Castle Bow we can seat up to 18 on one table or 24 on multiple tables. Castle Bow offers a completely private dining experience in elegant and luxurious surroundings.
The Castle Hotel is renowned for its fantastic food and service. Our award winning kitchen team, led by Chef Andrew Swann, offer a variety of options to suit your wedding breakfast and reception tastes and needs.
Friendly and professional with a wealth of experience and ideas, Events Team are on hand to help with planning every detail of your special day. Whether you’re planning an intimate wedding for your closest friends and family, or a larger celebration, every detail will be taken care of.
For weddings & events
Friendly and professional with a wealth of experience and ideas, our Events Team are on hand to help with planning every detail of your special occasion. T: 01823 328 303 E: firstname.lastname@example.org