The Clifton Club is one of Bristol's unique venues and can offer elegant and inviting surroundings. Our beautiful function rooms provide a memorable setting for any special occasion. Whether you are celebrating a birthday, engagement or anniversary or hosting a formal dinner party, the Club's rooms offer flexibility and intimacy to suit your requirements.
The Club has an outstanding reputation for high quality food and professional service. Our experienced Head Chef Philip Clench and his team offer a fantastic range of dishes to suit every taste, using local produce and simple ingredients to make the food shine at its best. We are happy to personalise menus according to your specific requests and any dietary requirements that you may have.
Catering Staff for your event will be included within the Room hire rate, Tables will be laid with white table linen, crockery and cutlery.
* PA System with radio microphone and IPod/MP3 connection & WI-Fi
* Free on-street parking
* Doorman to greet guests
* Bar Facilities
* Personalised Table Stationery - upon request
* Disabled access, toilets with an assisted chair climber available
* Silver Candelabra Centerpieces
* Exclusive Concessionary rates with local hotels and accommodation
* Wooden Dance Floor - Additional Fees Apply
For all bookings and enquiries please contact Amy Edwards: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.thecliftonclub.co.uk Tel: 0117 974 5039